EternaVerse
The Forum

Progress bar bug?

Let all testers post any questionns, concerns, and feedback for the development to process here.

Progress bar bug?

Postby Scourge » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:44 pm

So I got a test ground account and I started building stuff and I think I noticed a bug.

When you que a building and your supposed to have that load-screen type thing going from left to right on top (progress bar in other words) it doesn't always go off. Like the seconds continue to count down but the image doesn't show it even starting construction.

Picture: http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo25 ... 838f44.png

Like you can see the bug in action here. The metal mine is being upgraded, now the time for it should be 21 sec, and the countdown says 15 sec left, but the progress bar didn't even start. This is resolved by refreshing the page from what I saw.

Not sure if its a real bug or I'm just unlucky but thought I'd mention it, and I also see it when starting to research something. Not sure about defenses or ships since not there yet.
Scourge

Re: Progress bar bug?

Postby Eterna » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

it's a recurring issue with the bar not refreshing properly - we fixed it before but had to roll it back due to other issues. it will be corrected well before we exit beta
Eterna
Site Admin

Return to Testground Feedback