EternaVerse
The Forum

Bashing Rule - FINAL VOTE!

When ever there needs to be a vote on anything this is the place to do it.

How should the Bashing Rule be defined?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:31 pm

No more than 15 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER using any ship and regardless if the outcome is a Tie, Loss, or a Win.
8%
No more than 15 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER using any ship.
14%
No more than 15 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER regardless if the outcome is a Tie, Loss, or a Win, excluding the Probe Attack.
50%
No more than 10 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER using any ship.
6%
No more than 10 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER regardless if the outcome is a Tie, Loss, or a Win, excluding the Probe Attack.
22%

Total votes : 50

Re: Bashing Rule - FINAL VOTE!

Postby bearinthemornin » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Lol Eterna you think as deviously as I. That idea had crossed my mind they are cheap and can be built quite quickly. I had considered a huge fleet of several billion for just that purpose so a BIG KUDOS to you for thinking that through to the natural conclusion.
bearinthemornin

Postby Jakksun » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm

what am i missing? why would a billion probes be a good thing?
Jakksun

Postby Eterna » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:48 am

well say you had a target with billions and you just munched the fleet - now all the res is undefended on the moon.

a billion probes would make short work of that ;)
Eterna
Site Admin

Postby Victorious » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:39 am

Uh; won't the deut costs for FS/moving the probes be quite insane if you have a billion of them? I did consider using esp probes for quick transports of resources but from my tests, it isn't fuel efficient.
Victorious

Postby Eterna » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:51 am

i'm not saying it's fuel efficient lol

i'm just saying its a hypothetical loophole
Eterna
Site Admin

Postby Victorious » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:56 am

Lol. I can't imagine anyone being able to build and then afford the upkeep of such a huge e.probe fleet. Would cost a trillion crystals to make and roughly 3 years to complete if one devoted 1bil crystals/day to it. I do wonder; how much fuel does 1bil probes require to travel a galaxy.
Victorious

Postby maynard » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Eterna wrote:Ok here it is guys (and gals).

This will be the absolute last time I bring the bashing rule to a vote. If the results of this vote are inconclusive, there will be no re-vote.

We have a vote of five choices. You'll note that "Leave it alone" is NOT on there.

This vote is timed, you have exactly one 31 days to vote.
Discussions in this vote MUST remain on topic, and MUST be related to the Poll Question or the Poll Options.

Any unrelated posts will be deleted and the user warned. Any insulting or inflammatory posts will be deleted.

Choices:
No more than 15 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER PER DAYusing any ship and regardless if the outcome is a Tie, Loss, or a Win.

No more than 15 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER using any ship.

No more than 15 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER regardless if the outcome is a Tie, Loss, or a Win, excluding the Probe Attack.

No more than 10 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER using any ship.

No more than 10 total attacks PER PLAYER PER DAY with attack being defined as: Attack, ACS Attack, and Moon Destruction missions directed at ANY planet/moon owned by the PLAYER regardless if the outcome is a Tie, Loss, or a Win, excluding the Probe Attack.

NOTE - UPDATED TO CLARIFY PER PLAYER PER DAY (DAY IS DEFINED AS 24 HOURS) AND NOW ALLOWING VOTERS TO CHANGE THEIR VOTE

:roll: lol needs to more to a pin point V/S what is given out there hmmmmm
maynard

Postby Eterna » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:45 am

huh? what do ya mean?
Eterna
Site Admin

Postby Bruin22 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah I don't get it either. I thought it was just me.
Bruin22

Postby wingnut » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 am

There is one other use for spy attacks that i don't think has been mentioned yet ...

If you destroy a moon to uncover a fleet, then use sensor phalanx to smash the fleet you may lose the massive df to the formation of a new moon.

To prevent this the attacker just has to use a succession of spy attacks to quickly and easily create a new moon before the main attack arrives !!! correct ?

if so please consider this when voting
wingnut

PreviousNext

Return to Voting Booth