EternaVerse
The Forum

How Awesome is EV?

When ever there needs to be a vote on anything this is the place to do it.

How Awesome is EV?

Uber Awesome
63%
Awesome
32%
Meh - Is ok
No votes
I dont see it yet
2%
EV sucks
No votes
Whats EV?
2%

Total votes : 41

How Awesome is EV?

Postby n-f » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:07 am

So tell us how awesome you think this game is and why its better then everyone else!

Dont think its awesome? Tell us why!

Even if it was posted before speak up!

We can use the best ones as testimonials or w/e to help promote the game on other sites :mrgreen:
NorthFace

Helping make this game make sense since 2010

When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.
n-f

Re: How Awesome is EV?

Postby Jedi » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 am

Its uber awesome because it has a lot of variation, a very wide technology and its involvement and participation offered that gives you influence in the progress of the game.
The many plans that lay ahead makes it the more willing to be a part of its development but those things can only be seen for those that are active on forum.
English test failed I have. 1000 years speaking yet not learned.
Jedi

Postby AvatarAcid » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:28 pm

EV in its current form, beta even, is much better than its competition out there. With some of the ideas I've been hearing about such as Galaxy gates, new Population resources, its just getting even better!

Put it this way, if I won the lottery tomorrow I would;

1. Quit my job.
2. Start playing EV full time.
3. Go back to school part time to learn Java/Php and whatever else eOs would need and help code more of the game :)

I grew up playing Microprose games like Master of Orion, Sierra games like Alien Legacy, and more recent RTS stuff like Sins of a Solar Empire. With just a little bit more work(totally not ignoring what you have done thus far of course eOs!), this game will rise to truly epic status of such games.

A job very well done, now lets get some more players in here :)

Postby RainStol » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:42 pm

I concur with AV. The potential here is just.... mind bending...
I'm just proud to be part of the development team. :D
RainStol
Development Team

Postby bearinthemornin » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:33 am

For Myself I give EV Uber awesome status for the simple fact that instead of focusing completely on functionality, the developers ie eOs and Us beta players focus more on what the actual players request to be incorporated into the game. The graphics are excellent eye candy and the fact that we have aliens/pirates also involved adds a very needed (unknown) AI interest instead of just the other normal players.
bearinthemornin

Postby KnightofNi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:53 am

EV is totally awesome :D

I really like the fact that eos is actually easily accessible to the players and to the staff for both ideas and just good chatting times... the updates, ships, and stuff like that are great too though :P.
KnightofNi

Postby Shade » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:37 am

KnightofNi wrote:EV is totally awesome :D

I really like the fact that eos is actually easily accessible to the players and to the staff for both ideas and just good chatting times... the updates, ships, and stuff like that are great too though :P.
Terrified by the thought that you are all alone
Paralyzed by the fact that you are not alone
Your losing your mind, I am losing control
Your losing your mind,
as I bury your world
Shade

Postby Eterna » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:19 am

bearinthemornin wrote:For Myself I give EV Uber awesome status for the simple fact that instead of focusing completely on functionality, the developers ie eOs and Us beta players focus more on what the actual players request to be incorporated into the game. The graphics are excellent eye candy and the fact that we have aliens/pirates also involved adds a very needed (unknown) AI interest instead of just the other normal players.

Actually I'm focusing on functionality more than new things, as when everything is functional we can work towards perfecting the rest of the game and integrating more ideas.

That said, thank you all for the props! We definitely ain't done here!
Eterna
Site Admin

Postby KroniclyChallanged » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 am

its great. turtles can be turtles. fleeter's actually have to think before they launch. and miners can be miners.
if you pick only one then you fail. you pick 2 your most likely going to fail later then sooner. :lol:

how much longer till i fail :oops:

and the fact that eos is always around and that they have a quick option to (tickets) to report things in stead of having to hunt down an email address...
the only thing this game is lacking is a decent sized community. we need to try and bring in more players :mrgreen:
And then...
KroniclyChallanged

Postby maynard » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:46 pm

If u every played AE.. UC War.. and zorg.. this game feels like all 3 rolled in to one....good job guys keep it up going for number one spot awesome..still mis something what about buying power hous ships with real money when u get things lel out and on line too the ppl. :idea:
maynard

Next

Return to Voting Booth