EternaVerse
The Forum

Increased Resource Production/Disabled Attacks-The Frontier

When ever there needs to be a vote on anything this is the place to do it.

How much longer should increased production and disabled attacks last?

1 day
27%
3 days
3%
5 days
12%
7 days
52%
10 days
6%
14 days
No votes
Other.
No votes

Total votes : 33

Re: Increased Resource Production/Disabled Attacks-The Front

Postby Bruin22 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Bruin22 wrote: Whatever you're voting for, will be added after a week.
Bruin22

Postby GamesMaster16 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Bruin22 wrote:
Bruin22 wrote: Whatever you're voting for, will be added after a week.

and I quote the line from eos's post

Considering a majority is voting for 7 days, that's where I think it'll set - that's 7 days extension mind you. That means the attacks should be removed by the 5th.

Bruin, please read all of my post.....then maybe you'll understand it.... you're saying like it should be....Ryan isn't....I'm calling him on that... or Ryan needs to explain his post better....if he goes ahead and turns attacks back on the 5th when the voting isn't even over....well.....
[url][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/ssigr.jpg/]Image[/url]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]
GamesMaster16

Postby Bruin22 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:13 pm

oh. Ok I get it. Sorry. Well the way I said it, voting would be open for a week and whatever the outcome was would be added on top of the week.

Apologies to anyone who got my post confused and thought of it the way eOs put it or vice versa. Mind you he does have final say. A GN should be put out just in case.
Bruin22

Postby Taaxi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm

Bruin,

Are you working with EOS' direction, or just doing your own thing? I get the feeling that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing..
Taaxi

Postby g€neral zod » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm fine with whatever extension yu chose , but could u please give us a 24 hr notice via ingame msg so that we can makeesure our defence is up to par , I have plety of resources but havnt bothered on working on them yet , thank for making such a great game ,and happy 4th everyone
g€neral zod

Postby Eterna » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Sorry for my confusing the post.

Bruin is acting on my request, though the week long vote was considerably longer than intended (I didn't give Bruin a specific time limit so that's my fault).

I'm getting a LOT of requests for attacks to begin again, and considering the voter majority is saying a week...without the vote being mentioned as the limit... I'm going to say that the vote's time limit isn't a factor.

To alleviate anyone's stress, I will re-enable attacks at exactly 12:00 midnight (24:00) Pacific Standard Time on July 6th, 2012 (technically an 8 day extension, but I'm throwing in 24 hours for this confusion).

At the same time, resource production will be set back to normal.

I will announce this in-game as well, with a request for people to contact me if they feel this is an unfair ruling.
Eterna
Site Admin

Postby GamesMaster16 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Eterna wrote:Sorry for my confusing the post.

Bruin is acting on my request, though the week long vote was considerably longer than intended (I didn't give Bruin a specific time limit so that's my fault).

I'm getting a LOT of requests for attacks to begin again, and considering the voter majority is saying a week...without the vote being mentioned as the limit... I'm going to say that the vote's time limit isn't a factor.

To alleviate anyone's stress, I will re-enable attacks at exactly 12:00 midnight (24:00) Pacific Standard Time on July 6th, 2012 (technically an 8 day extension, but I'm throwing in 24 hours for this confusion).

At the same time, resource production will be set back to normal.

I will announce this in-game as well, with a request for people to contact me if they feel this is an unfair ruling.

ok correct my supposed bad math then...the vote was supposed to be for a week since eOs didn't tell Bruin otherwise, ok that week from the time to vote was posted ends tonight...the vote itself was for a week LONGER, not long....word the vote right if you meant other then the end of the vote...that means NEXT week attacks are re enabled...

GamesMaster16

Postby Grandmaster » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Why not just leave the bonus as is? Faster res production means a faster pace game. I also think that it will help new people out, due to the fact that they will grow faster, and will be able to compete on the big boy level :D. I mean who here doesn't like making millions of resources a day? Bigger fleets, more defenses faster game play. I myself am ready for the attacks to go on. but in my opinion leave the resource gains where they are. Here is an idea.. The outer rings is up and running and its the same thing on both servers. so why not make the frontier server lean towards more war? leave it at a high res income so it takes less time to build, recover etc. I believe that the players on here who do war just might agree with me.
Grandmaster

Postby Bruin22 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:53 am

that is one of the worst possible scenarios for any game or anything in general. The joy found in things is simply( and ironically) the challenge of complexity. If everything was easy, one would lose joy very quickly. It is not the destination but the journey. Penny earned is a lot sweeter than a penny. . . .well you get the idea. You like the increase res production earn it the old fashioned way. A faster gameplay is not the purpose. Its the time and care of unlocking the whole tech tree, amassing the most of one type of ship or defense. Getting your name on the scoreboard or hall of fame. Being the number #1 player. This is what we all strive for in the game. To make it any easier would rob all the joy and satisfaction in attaining our goals.
Bruin22

Postby GamesMaster16 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:08 pm

ok he said we 'can rant' so...heres what I really think....due to some ASSHOLE, and yes this was sabotage, so I can freely call whoever did it that, due to the fact we lost 3 weeks min and up to a month in stuff, the increased rate should be for THAT long...that way us players / users don't get f*cked for a change, cause part of this mess was also caused by a certain person who didn't make sure the game was being backed up properly....and since he said the time for what we voted for doesn't matter...why the hell did you ask us how long it should be?????? since you had your mind made up already....so next time tell bruin how long this stupid voting is gonna be for...then heres a good idea.....STICK TO WHAT WE CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GamesMaster16

PreviousNext

Return to Voting Booth