EternaVerse
The Forum

Game Help by Anubis

Share Tips and other useful information or post your own game guides, the best ones will be made sticky.

Re: Game Help by Anubis

Postby Bruin22 » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 pm

also anubis is not here anymore. this was created awhile ago. this thread is just answered by any admins or other veteran players
Bruin22

Postby Cunobelinus » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:03 am

Thank you for the info.
Cunobelinus

Postby draytond » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi, three questions:

First, can anyone please tell me how/where to acquire moons? They seem pretty critical to not getting detected, but I've colonized over a dozen worlds and never found a moon. Is it just random, or is there a way to find out if a planet has a moon before colonizing it?

Second, I'm about to build a death star so I can blow up other people's moons (what could be more fun than that, right?). Anything special I should know about that, or will simply attacking a moon with a fleet that has a death star in it blow up the moon?

And last question: is there any way to take over other people's planets?

Thanks!
draytond

Postby bean2525 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:05 am

a moon may be created for any given planet by having your federation or alliance call for a MOONSHOT ... be sure the planet has some defense .. if you defeat the old rusted broken down fleet that is sent, ... you have a chance at getting a moon.
a moon might also be created by another Real player attacking you and forming a debris field. again, just a chance to form a moon from the debris of battle ...
if at first you dont get your moon , Keep Trying !!

moon destruction ...
firstly ... dont try it with a fleet and a deathstar .. instead try it with a fleet of deathstars.
the bigger the moon is, the more ships it may take to reach your goal !
the Deathstars MUST survive all 6 rounds of the battle or your mission will fail

Hostile Takeover of other players planets ...
the short answer there is NO
we are limited in the number of planets we can have at any given time by Deep Space Exploration Technology level attained ... At Level 10 you may have 26 planets and with enough effort you may also have as many moons as you do planets
bean2525

Postby Sparrow » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Hello Anubis..... I just started 6/3/13

1.) How do I get to build my shipyard? (FOUND IT)
2.) Where can I find the terraformer thing so I can build it or research it?
3.) ????? more to come I'm sure..

Thank You in advance
Sparrow

Postby bean2525 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:55 pm

the terraformer thing
Nanite Factory (Level 1) must be built first and you must research Energy Technology (Level 12).
information like this is is free of charge if you look under the Technology button on the left side of the game pages
there you will find all the things you need to get to build all the stuff you want or need.

Your questions are VERY WELCOME here ... so if you need something made clear for you or if you have ANY other questions , this is the place to get the CORRECT answers .

i recommend that you try the tutorial (events button > tutorial ) .... there you will be given with DARK MATTER as a reward for advancing your empire as you finish each of the ten sections .
bean2525

Postby draytond » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 am

Thanks for the info about moons and death stars, bean2525. I NEVER would have guessed that's how to acquire a moon. Two follow-up questions:

Moons: any idea if a bigger attacking fleet = bigger chance of creating a moon? Can I just get attacked with a small cargo to get the chance?

Death stars: is there ANY way that the Lune Noire is at all worse than the death star? It looks like all its stats are better. Also, can the Lune Noire destroy moons like the death star can?

And a new question: How do I read the stats of the ships and defenses? I'm not sure what to make of all those red and green numbers.

Thanks so much again, you're really helping to clarify things for me :)
draytond

Postby bean2525 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:42 pm

best odds of getting a moon depend on your defenses .. should be at least 1500 rocket launchers and light lasers ... the CHANCE i talked about i really a roll of the dice .. after a moonshot, the battle report will list the % of chance of creating a moon. if a moon IS created, it will show up in the battle report as A Moon Was Created .. and you will be able to work on it like any other planet . Be aware though that Moon Buildings are different from planet buildings. Moon base will be MOST important to build at first.

Death Stars VS Lune Noire ..
while the lune noire is a bigger faster, stronger ship , ... the death star is the only ship DESIGNED to be able to kill a moon.. ( think Star Wars)
beware though .. for all its strength , a death star can be DESTROYED by a swarm of fighters !

ship stats
Green Numbers Against other ships is a basic list of what that ship is good at killing...
Red numbers From other ships are what that ship can be killed by

higher numbers mean a more aggressive attack in any case

have fun playing and happy hunting .
bean2525

Postby Scourge » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 pm

I gots a question. Is there any way to see if your attack with a RIP on a moon will give the moon destruction? I just saw here that the RIPs just have to survive 6 rounds, so can a single RIP destroy a 9k moon if the moon has nothing deffending it?

Was wondering about this for some time now.
Scourge

Postby Eterna » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:43 pm

The Moon Destruct mission is the only way - and the success of the mission is determined by the number of death stars are sent. This is just a chance though, it CAN happen however improbable. Beware though, there is a high chance that if the mission fails your fleet is destroyed..as well as a chance that your fleet is destroyed even if the mission succeeds.

I believe that there is a calculator hidden somewhere in the forums that was approximate - the chance for 1 DS to destroy a 9K moon is rather slim though.
Eterna
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Tips and help topics