EternaVerse
The Forum

Development Goals - ALL SHOULD READ!!

Share Tips and other useful information or post your own game guides, the best ones will be made sticky.

Re: Development Goals - ALL SHOULD READ!!

Postby AvatarAcid » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 am

I'll try putting the topic back on the Rails.

eOs, what can anyone in the community do to assist you at this point? Let us assume the new host is awesome, no issues, now what is next?

Postby Eterna » Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:53 am

Next person to go off topic will be banned.
This includes moderators.

Av, there is a great deal of work coming to fruition, my only shortage right now is time.
I have a wish list.

1. Open discussion about rewards in-game. Many games have paltry rewards, whereas I feel that I may have been a bit TOO generous. I'd like to reach a happy medium.
2. Open discussion on the Council, and how to keep the SAME level of fair-minded administration that I've given so far.
3. I'd really REALLY like to establish some reliable testing teams that can stay involved. I've had a lot of great help in the last year, but most of them lose touch or are rarely on when I am.
4. I need to build a team. If there was a way to get the word out and capture some people's interest, it would help the game immensely.
I'd like to avoid paying huge amounts for graphic design, and I need a SQL guy to assist with maintenance.
5.I also need a few experienced players to help the moderator team develop a "FAQ" which is composed as a single page Table of Contents with Questions listed. It should separate into separate topics, but be easy to understand.
6. The BIG One. I need a Guide to EternaVerse written.
Eterna
Site Admin

Postby Uberwald » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:38 am

Just a short reply, hwile thinking on the other points.

1. Open discussion about rewards in-game. Many games have paltry rewards, whereas I feel that I may have been a bit TOO generous. I'd like to reach a happy medium.

Well yeah it is a it too generous (though i liked it) Basicly i had around half my officers when i 'discovered' the achievement page and that (including 2 reperations of 10k DM for downtime and migration) basicly payed for the rest of the officers. Then again officers were going to be made more expensive? so it might be offset again.
Uberwald

Postby sandmaester » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am

Eterna wrote:Next person to go off topic will be banned.
This includes moderators.

you should have said that long ago in this conversation

anyway
Eterna wrote:6. The BIG One. I need a Guide to EternaVerse written.

i would glady take that part if you could possibly tell me the pattern...
(meaning the length and how deep should i go on fleeting/building aspects?)

Edit: pm me in game please in case no1 has taken that one :)
We will live they will die

Nasus :P
sandmaester

Previous

Return to Tips and help topics