EternaVerse
The Forum

Only place Flaming is Allowed ..

Have a grievance or Want to wage war on another Alliance?

This is the only place in the Forum where some flaming is allowed - discuss the front here.

Re: Only place Flaming is Allowed ..

Postby AvatarAcid » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:21 pm

LOL @ Taxsundiel

Krieg has gone into a voluntary alliance wide vacation mode status with a Majority consensus. Probably will not be returning.

A few of our members who have never contributed anything to the alliance have already jumped ship to join you, so I guess congratulations are in order! Congratulations Taxsundiel and the rest of DeezExploiters on your ability to do absolutely nothing except provoke feelings of ill will from myself and the rest of the EV community.

You can be satisfied about something though if you really want, you and your get out of jail free cards are part of my decision making process.

Oh, one last thing Taxsundiel, DeezExploiters are now the #1 Alliance, only by default because we quit. Joke is on you.

Postby suresh » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Taaxi wrote:Ah yes.. So now there is a new #1 Alliance.. What do the Space Nazis have to say now?

well we say you are an A-hole ...

you and your nuts can play with eachother for sometime
Member of the honourable KRIEGSTREIBEREN
suresh

Postby Eterna » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 am

What's the reason behind the voluntary vmode?

Just curious.
Eterna
Site Admin

Postby AvatarAcid » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:54 am

I have my reasons, some of those match the rest of the alliance, other members have their own also. Its a can of worms I'd rather not open on the forum.

Postby Taaxi » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:27 pm

So, just so I can get this straight...

Skippy attacks me, and goes into VM.. I smash him good when he comes back, and you all get but hurt.. Your own members bring up the fact that you're being bitches, so you kick them out and tell them to join my alliance. Then, realizing that I am gunning for you all, you quit and call me a cheater and an A-Hole, since that is easier than admitting that you've lost fair and square? Wow.. Say hi to Eva Braun for me, you guys.
Taaxi

Postby SkippyAustralia » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 am

Taxxi - Attacks were excessive on your part... but in the same breath, you aren't breaking any rules.

Oh and sending an attack mission that wouldv'e taken 6 weeks to arrive to keep me out of VM....very low.

I went into VM the first time (over christmas / new year) as I was on holidays in Japan over Christmas... so for you to send me a pm accusing me of hiding is a little bit much as you have no idea what I do....

This time I went into VM as I wanted a rest from the game (or until it comes out of Beta) as it has got a little tedious for me now due to server issues , downtimes, real life , etc

So for a little while I will be staying in VM..

Skippy (eventually coming back)
SkippyAustralia

Postby suresh » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:59 am

lol T you make funny replies...

*cough* you guys were not #1 before krieg(most) entered vmode

so you got nothing to brag about...

lol at your new additions

and ROFL @ Taxsundiel
suresh

Postby Taaxi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 am

I admit that you had us on quantity, but we've been #1 on Quality for a long time.

Skippy- Do you remember back to months ago, when you started trouble with the Nutz and we crushed you? Then Jer4play begged us for a cease fire so you would not quit the game, and there would be room in the HoF for others. I agreed, and everything was nice and quiet, until you started it back up again. What were you thinking?

You guys can try to blame the Beta status of the game and the downtime for all your problems, but WE ALL play on the same server and ALL HAVE the the same downtime issues. The fact of the matter is that you have an alliance made of glass. You are great at making threats and being bullies, but when it comes down to it, you can dish it out, but you can't take it.
Taaxi

Postby AvatarAcid » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:10 am

lol, quality, lol.

we alllllll know where this is going; nowhere

Postby suresh » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:46 am

Taaxi wrote:Jer4play begged us for a cease fire so you would not quit the game, and there would be room in the HoF for others.

WT...lol the community knows better..

and where is your doggy ? (jacky)

MIA i guess

AV your pic suits him nice... where did you find these ones lol
suresh

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance Wars