EternaVerse
The Forum

Game of Fun

Have a grievance or Want to wage war on another Alliance?

This is the only place in the Forum where some flaming is allowed - discuss the front here.

Re: Game of Fun

Postby The0ne » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:25 pm

TAaxi..........my superhero..........woooottttzzzzzz
- Bull !!!! With his 10 years experience, Whixey will catch my fleet.
- If he can't, he can ask me :twisted: how...............or Death, or Zeeks..........
- Your English is better than me wkwkwkwkwkwkwk......cum on man, now give me the right answer, which one is the right one "Beer or Bier" ?

@Shade, we all know he racist.....I dont give a damn

@Suresh, he still active, I had a chat with him yesterday, he is playing deathman walking by putting an (i) behind his IGN, its a trap. Checkout the HOF, how (i) player can attack bearinthemorning
The0ne

Postby suresh » Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:21 pm

inzaneone wrote:I don't know Suresh Whixey(i)

i see (i) is part of his name .. maybe he quit or he is not getting any attention...

@shade : you are right bro... he is a *censored*
Member of the honourable KRIEGSTREIBEREN
suresh

Postby The0ne » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:42 am

Come....Whixey.......prove it to me you have 10 years experience. You always kinda generous sending PM ......... :lol:
The0ne

Postby Lost Soul » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:29 am

Shame on you, GOD, for not inviting me earlier :lol:
@ Taaxi, as you MIGHT already know, some of us are not native english, but don't give a sh!t about spelling and stuff, it's not like this is the Yale University, and we're working to get our profesor's degree... :roll: I never liked you, never had a chat with you, but I still think that you're a cheater. True, no way to prove it, but we all know it.
@ Whixey, no offense, you're an idiot. Think I told you before ... Whatcha doing is pure idiocracy, joining Nutz, then starting to show off, just cause you got the "Big Brother" to watch over you. So, either you act like a man, and not a mice, hidding behind your mothers skirt, either you step down from your almighty throne, and handle all by yourself.

Those being said, Nutz, I would honestly advise you to stop acting like you're some kind of Gods in this game, and all the rest of the game has to worship you, that will NEVER happen, except for the mediocre that you recruit. So sad to see grown ups acting like idiots ... :cry:

Lost Soul, over and out ;)
Ambition is the last refuge of failure ...

Lost Soul

Postby Taaxi » Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Lost Soul wrote:Shame on you, GOD, for not inviting me earlier :lol:
@ Taaxi, as you MIGHT already know, some of us are not native english, but don't give a sh!t about spelling and stuff, it's not like this is the Yale University, and we're working to get our profesor's degree... :roll: I never liked you, never had a chat with you, but I still think that you're a cheater. True, no way to prove it, but we all know it.
@ Whixey, no offense, you're an idiot. Think I told you before ... Whatcha doing is pure idiocracy, joining Nutz, then starting to show off, just cause you got the "Big Brother" to watch over you. So, either you act like a man, and not a mice, hidding behind your mothers skirt, either you step down from your almighty throne, and handle all by yourself.

Those being said, Nutz, I would honestly advise you to stop acting like you're some kind of Gods in this game, and all the rest of the game has to worship you, that will NEVER happen, except for the mediocre that you recruit. So sad to see grown ups acting like idiots ... :cry:

That's exactly what I expect to see from an "impartial" moderator.
Taaxi

Postby Lost Soul » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 am

Taaxi wrote:
Lost Soul wrote:Shame on you, GOD, for not inviting me earlier :lol:

That's exactly what I expect to see from an "impartial" moderator.

I never said I'm partial ( OMG, I didn't knew I got cut in half by a magician ), hahaha, nor impartial ... But, your reply definately shows that I'm right. Now, now, don't cry, dear, I forgot the napkins in your baby bag ;) And honestly, the whole game is sick of your idiot posts, and ofc, not mentioning your attitude ( hopefully you know the Humpty Dumpty story, you know, the one that fell off the wall ... ). Now, would you mind stepping down on Earth, Mister Olympus God ? If you want respect, it's time to show some respect to the other players, regarding if smaller, or bigger than you, or your alliance mates.

Just my 2 cents 8-)
Ambition is the last refuge of failure ...

Lost Soul

Postby The0ne » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

The0ne wrote:
Terms and condition
1. The game will start at March, 31, 2012 at 01.30 server time
2. The game will end at April , 9, 2012, at 01.30 server time
3. No defense bashing, no SS bashing
4. No Moon destroy
5. No ACS defence, No ACS attack
6. Don"t bring any friends, it is strictly private game
7. Target limited, only attacking fleet
8. Utilities and Support fleet which always park on colonies can not include on target

LOOSER TERMS
A. I will change all my colonie's name to "OWNED by WHIXEY" and change my IGN to "LOOSER" for a month
B. If you can't destroy my attacking fleet within the periode stated on point number 1 and 2, you must post a thread in this forum announcing I am better than you

Any violation on any of 8 Terms and Conditions, the violator should conduct "LOOSER TERMS"

ps. Every players are invited to flaming in this thread

goodluck

lol I extend the time periode of the game...........in case you grow some more balls lol :twisted:
The0ne

Postby Taaxi » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:20 pm

Lol.. I can understand why Whixey(i) has refused to even bother commenting on this useless noobie thread. As a member of the greatest alliance in the history of Eternaverse, this stupid crap is below us. Whixey will speak with his fleet. I'd do the same, but those of you with the biggest mouths are all (w) to me and have nearly a 0% chance of catching up. I love how the beloved moderator, LastHole, has joined in on the conversation.. Someone so dedicated to the game that she is barely hanging on to a spot in the top 100. That's a community leader, if I've ever seen one! LOL. So, Noobies, Illiterates, Gypsies, and the rest, please enjoy your "Game of Fun," without bothering the serious gamers of EV.

Bow in my honor,

Taaxi
Taaxi

Postby The0ne » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:27 pm

Taaxi wrote:Lol.. I can understand why Whixey(i) has refused to even bother commenting on this useless noobie thread. As a member of the greatest alliance in the history of Eternaverse, this stupid crap is below us. Whixey will speak with his fleet. I'd do the same, but those of you with the biggest mouths are all (w) to me and have nearly a 0% chance of catching up. I love how the beloved moderator, LastHole, has joined in on the conversation.. Someone so dedicated to the game that she is barely hanging on to a spot in the top 100. That's a community leader, if I've ever seen one! LOL. So, Noobies, Illiterates, Gypsies, and the rest, please enjoy your "Game of Fun," without bothering the serious gamers of EV.

Bow in my honor,

Taaxi

I am just his copycat. He teach me how to annoying other player. I follow his big mouths, wat you see in me is his reflections :lol:
Remember the probe spaming Whixey ??? how many a days ?
Remember the PM you generously gave to me ???

sssstttt.....veteran taksi driver......the game have 3 tier....all players have the right where they wanna play and have fun. Down here a lot of choices of targets, always have new refreshment who just climb up the ladder board, at your side is very booooooorrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg.......how many left up there ? Zorton gone blue, AV gone blue, Zeeks gone Blue, and at the end you are gonna eat your own mates lol. You go high as high as you can go.....and finale you play on your own.....
The0ne

Postby Whixey » Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

WhOA lets all settle down.

I wont take him up on this challenge, too many strings. But the game doesnt "pause", its a war game, I am constantly trying to get everyones fleet.
(aside my my alliance mates)

SO I guess It was already on then wasnt it...

So its simple. Ill attack when I see an opportunity.

Sorry I missed the fun with the mini flame war but I like damage instead of drama.
Whixey

PreviousNext

Return to Alliance Wars